Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 29 ingredients, you can start cooking 13 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Malai kofta
- You need For kofta:-.
- Give 2-3 – boiled potatoes(150 g).
- Prepare 150 grams for cheese.
- You need 3-4 tsp corn flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp for salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- You need For for gravy:-.
- Give 3 for cubed onions.
- Require 5 of cubed tomatoes.
- It’s 5-6 – garlic pieces.
- Provide 1 inch – ginger.
- It’s 2 – green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 for cloves.
- You need 1 of large cardamom.
- Provide 2 – small cardamoms.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Give 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Need 4-5 tsp malai(creame).
- Provide 1/2 cup for water.
- Require 1/2 cup milk.
- Provide 3/4 tsp – red food colour(optional).
- Prepare leaves for Coriander.
- Prepare As needed for Butter or oil.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta step by step
- Take a bowl. Boiled and crumbled potatoes, crumbled cheese, corn flour,salt,coriander powder and black pepper powder mix it well and Knead a dough..
- Make a small size ball and roll them..
- Next heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying..
- Making gravy or curry for malai kofta:-.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin seeds,cardamom and cloves. Saute it..
- Now add ginger, garlic and onion and saute it few seconds..
- Next add tomatoes and saute until they turn soft and mushy..
- Turn off the flame and cool completely. Blend this to a smooth puree..
- Now heat a pan with butter and oil. Add puree and saute for 7-8 mins. Then add all spices red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin seeds powder, garam masala and food colour saute for few seconds..
- Next add water and boiled then add malai(blend with blender) and milk saute it and covered until the gravy thickness..
- Then add kasuri methi and turn off the heat..
- Assembling malai kofta:-.
- Cool the malai kofta slightly. Place them in the gravy and garnish with coriander leaves..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.