Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 21 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Malai kofta
- You need 2 slice Bread(crumbed).
- Require 100 gm for Paneer.
- Provide 2 tbsp – Corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp – Maida /all purpose flour.
- It’s As needed of Chopped cashew and cranberries for stuffing.
- Give For Gravy.
- It’s 2 for sliced onion.
- Need 2 piece ginger.
- It’s 4-5 piece – garlic.
- Give 2 for green chillies.
- You need 8-10 – peppercorns.
- Provide 4 piece of laung / cloves.
- Give 3 Green cardamom.
- Require 10-12 pieces for Cashew.
- Provide 1 tbsp Curd.
- Provide 1 tsp for Cumin powder.
- Give 1 tsp – Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp – Kasturi methi crushed.
- Require 2 tbsp of Cream.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- It’s as required – Oil to fry koftas.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta start cooking
- Boil the sliced onion (save few for the gravy) ginger,garlic,chillies,cashew,peppercorns,laung and cardamon with 1 cup of water.Switch off the gas and keep aside to cool completely..
- In the mean time mix the maida,cornflour,little salt along with the bread crumb and make a nice dough..
- Chop the cashews and cranberries.Make small balls with the dough and stuff with the chopped nuts.Give it a shape of ur choice.Here i have given oblong and deep fry them..
- Make a paste with the boiled masala.In the same kadai in which we have fried the koftas,fry the onions which we have kept for gravy fry till brown add the white onion paste and cook for few min on high flame..
- Add the spices jeera powder,garam masala and kasturi methi,cook for some more time,add salt and cook till little oil floats on top,put the gas on sim and add 1 tbsp curd keep stirting till it dissolve nicely with the gravy,finally add cream and mix.Drop koftas in the gravy and switch off the gas.Serve with laccha paranthas or Naan..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.