Malai kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai kofta is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 24 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Malai kofta
- Need 1 cup grated paneer.
- Require 1 cup – boiled mashed potatoes.
- Require 1 tsp each of cumin powder,cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs for corn flour.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- Give – For stuffing.
- Provide 1 tsp for grated paneer.
- It’s 1 tsp – almonds flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp for pistachio chopped.
- Require for For gravy.
- Prepare 2 tsp for refined oil.
- Provide 1 tsp for ground spices mix ( black cardamom, cloves, peppercorns,.
- You need 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp – cashew paste.
- Need 1 cup – yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Give 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Require 3 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 cup warm water.
- Require 1 cup for heavy cream.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai kofta making process
- Take a mixing bowl add grated paneer, salt, cumin powder, cinnamon powder add mashed potatoes add cornflour mix well everything knead a dough..
- Take 1tsp grated paneer in a bowl add chopped dry fruits red chilli powder mix well keep aside..
- Make round balls stuff each ball with paneer dryfruits mixture roll them properly and deep fry them..
- For gravy:- take a pan heat oil, bay leaves and ground spices mix.
- Add onion paste mix it properly with the spices and saute for few minutes.
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste and curd mix well..
- Add salt a pinch of sugar saute for a minutes.
- Add roasted cumin powder and coriander powder..
- Add cashew paste and 2 cup warm water mix them well..
- Drop the koftas in the gravy simmer for 2-3 minutes and then heat off.
- Stir the cream and serve with chapti or nan..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai Kofta is one of my most favourite Indian dishes and that is precisely why I have spent so long perfecting this easy Malai Kofta recipe. It's literally the first thing I look for on an Indian menu.