Soft and spongy oats and rava idli with coconut chutney. Hello viewers. welcome to Viju's Eat in. ?Today's recipe Sopngy Rava idli is a variation of south Indian breakfast Idli made with rice. The Vegetable Rava Idli combines perfectly with this traditional Coconut Chutney, which gets an amazing flavour and wonderful aroma from the Dotted with vibrantly coloured, assorted veggies, this soft and sumptuous rava idli is a perfect dish to start your day with. The mild tanginess of curds and.
Coconut chutney is basically a condiment or a dip made by finely grinding fresh white coconut meat. Rava idli recipe with full video, step by step pictures. Learn how to make the best, perfect rava idli most soft and easiest way and surprise you Take a spoon, Dip in water each time to un mould. Cooking Soft and spongy oats and rava idli with coconut chutney is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 13 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Soft and spongy oats and rava idli with coconut chutney
- You need 1 cup – urad dal.
- It’s 3 cups – Rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp fenugreek seeds(methi seeds).
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- Require as needed for Oil.
- It’s For – Oats and Rava idli.
- Require 1/2 cup masala oats.
- Require 1/2 Rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup for curds.
- Prepare 2 – Tsp ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Mustard seeds.
- Require As required – Chopped cashewnuts.
- Give 1 packet – Eno.
Your spongy, moist, soft rava idlies are ready now! Garnish if desired and Serve with coconut chutney. Oats Idli – Super Food Recipe, How To Make Oats Idli – Super Food Recipe. Rich in fiber oats idli is a best and healthy breakfast recipe, which is very appetizing Semolina or Cream of Wheat may also be used for rava idli.
Soft and spongy oats and rava idli with coconut chutney making process
- First wash the dal and rice properly now soak them in water for 5-6hours and the fenugreek seeds also.
- After soaking grind the dal and fenugreek seeds together make a fine paste now grind rice and make the paste take out in a bowl and mix it together add salt in it.
- Now cover the bowl and keep it in a warm place for 15 hours to be fermented after fermented mix it well.
- Grease idli stand with oil pour the batter into a greased idli moulds steam for 12 to 15 mins now let it cool the idlis are ready to serve.
- (Oats rava idli)=Heat the pan and fry the masala oats for 5 minutes take out the oats in a bowl.
- Heat the pan add ghee and add mustard seed mix it well in a low flame now add chopped cashewnuts fry it now add rava and fry it now add masala oats and mix it now late it cool now add curd and water mix well keep it aside for 30 mints after 30 mints add some water in oats ldli make a normal idli batter consistency..
- Grease idli stand with ghee now add eno in a batter and mix it pour the batter in to a greased idli moulds steam for 12 to 15 mins now let it cool now take out masala oats ldli in a plate.
- Serve with coconut chutney.
The cakes are steamed cooked and served with coconut chutney and sambar. I prefer using idli rava, which is easily available in most grocery and departmental stores. Recipe for easy and quick peanut coconut chutney that can be made in minutes. Recipe with step by step pictures. We are a typical South Indian "idli-dosa" for breakfast family.