Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is one of the most commonly eaten snack across India. Samosas were brought to the Indian subcontinent by various Muslim merchants, and patronized under various Islamic dynasties in the region.
Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat. Great make ahead appetizer for parties. A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. Food preparation Samosa is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Samosa
- Give 250 gram of maida.
- Require 400 g potatoes.
- Require 4 tsp – Chillies paste add 7,8 garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Require leaves of Some coriander.
- Need 2 of fine chopped onions.
- Give of Oil as required.
- Give 1/2 tsp for tarmaric powder.
- Need – Salt as per taste.
Your Samosa stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Crisp, light and hot and bursting with flavour, we have great samosa recipes for a proper Indian feast.
- First of all we make dough for samosa. Take maida sev it add salt as per taste add 1serving spoon oil mix it well add water to make a smooth dough little thick then roti dough..
- Now dough is ready keep a side time is to make filling take a kadai on gas flame to heat oil add 1serving spoon of Seeds.
- Then cummin seeds add chill garlic paste change the colour now add onions mix it well cook for 2minu add all masalas like red chilli powder tarmaric powder salt as per taste mix it well..
- Then add mashed potatoes mix it well add some coriander leaves filling is ready keep it side to cool..
- Now take dough knead dough to take 1spoon of oil take Dough make some balls from Dough now take a ball dip in dry flour roll it like this..
- Then cut it into two pieces flod like this.take some water for tie between both fold otherwise it will open when deep frying.
- Then take in hand fill with filling then pack open side now make all samosa like this..
- At last deep fry all heat oil then put 2,3samosa in 1batch for deep frying it is ready to serve.
Try Anjum Anand's easy potato and pea samosas or Manju Mahli's low-fat version. Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa. Made with flour and vegetable filling and deep fried to. Samosa: of course the main ingredients and star of the recipe here.