Marinara sunny side up egg toast.
Cooking Marinara sunny side up egg toast is a fun point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Marinara sunny side up egg toast
- Prepare 2 Whole wheat bread toasted.
- Require 2 of eggs cooked sunny side up.
- Give 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Require 1/2 – garlic clove minced.
- Provide 100 ml tomato puree.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Give 1 teaspoon dry mixed herbs.
- Give 1 teaspoon – olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup – basil leaves fresh.
- Require to taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 pinches – Chilli flakes.
Marinara sunny side up egg toast how to cook
- In a wok take olive oil and sauté the onions and garlic till raw smell goes away..
- Add the tomatoes and sauté them aswell.Add the tomato puree and basil leaves and cook till starts leaving oil on the sides..
- Add mixed herbs and salt, water to adjust the consistency and bring to a boil. Then simmer and cook for 5 mins..
- Spread the marinara sauce on the toast,add the sunny side up egg.Garnish with grated parmesan cheese,chilli flakes and fresh basil leaves!.