Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy. Shahi Malai Kofta recipe in white gravy is a popular North Indian dish consisting of paneer balls in creamy white gravy. Malai Kofta is very popular dish in Indian restaurant all over the world. Koftas are very soft and delicate cottage cheese balls, these are veg koftas.
Malai Kofta is one of my fav orders in restaurants – I like both the white sauce and the tomato based one. Find best Malai Kofta recipe white gravy is a popular North Indian dish consisting of paneer balls in creamy gravy. It is so perfect with chapati or rice. Food preparation Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 20 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy
- Require 2-3 for Onion.
- Require 2 chopped coriander.
- Need 8-10 of salty pistachio.
- Prepare 3-4 boiled potatoes.
- Provide 3-4 for cardamom.
- It’s 1 of tej patta.
- It’s 1 tsp for kasoori Methi.
- Provide 2-3 tsp Cream (malai).
- Provide – salt as per taste.
- It’s 12-15 of Raisens.
- Give 2 tsp – ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp for garam masala.
- Give 2 tsp of grated paneer.
- Prepare ,4-5 cashew nut.
- You need 1 tsp – sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp – Butter.
- Give As needed of Oil for fry.
- It’s As needed for Aaraoot for coating.
- Give 1 tsp of corn flour for binding.
- Prepare 1 cup – milk.
Serve malai kofta curry with chapatti, naan, paratha or puri. Malai kofta recipe – This restaurant style malai kofta recipe is very easy to make at home. Soft, melt in your mouth kind koftas (fried balls) coated with malai These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy.
Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy instructions
- First soak pistachio in warm water 1/2 hr. Boiled potatoes and mash.add salt ginger chilli paste.garam masala grated paneer and corn flour.mix well and make a balls stuff malai kissmiss and crushed cahewnut.cover and make smooth ball coat with aarra lot and fry..
- Boil onion and churn. Make smooth paste. Add kasoori Methi and churn..
- Churn pistachio coriander and ginger chilli paste. Add milk 1/2cup and make paste. Now take butter in a pan add cardamom crushed tejpatta nadd onion paste salt and saute properly. Now add pistachio paste kasoori Methi and milk cook 5-7mins. on mid. Slow flame. and add sugar give dhrungar.cover 2-3 mins..
- Put Kofta in a serving plate pour gravy and garnish with silver varakh cream and kiss miss..
- Yummy delicious Shahi Kofta in pistachio gravy is ready to serve..
This red gravy is made from onion, tomato. Malai Kofta is a classic rich and creamy North Indian dish perfect for parties, special occasions. Perfect with chapati, naan, all pulaos and parathas. This is done to absorb any moisture left. Heat oil and fry the koftas in batches on medium heat until golden brown.