Neer Dosa with Kothamalli Coconut Chutney. Delicious Dosa with Green chutney is perfect breakfast, easy and simple to make. Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy Neer dosa is a South Indian recipe made of raw rice and water. It is thin, delicate and needs just three ingredients – rice flour.
coriander chutney, simple chutney pairs well with idli dosa and chapati too. Kothamalli chutney is a tasty, different and easy chutney for idli and dosa. There are so many ways we can prepare coriander chutney. Cooking Neer Dosa with Kothamalli Coconut Chutney is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 20 components, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition Neer Dosa with Kothamalli Coconut Chutney
- It’s For Dosa.
- Need 1 cup dosa Rice or Sona Masoori Rice.
- Give half for cup grated Coconut.
- Give as needed – Water.
- Require to taste Salt.
- Require For Chutney.
- Prepare 4 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves.
- Require 1-2 tbsp – chopped Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Oil.
- Prepare 3 – Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch – Ginger chopped.
- Give as needed – Small piece of Tamarind.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Chana Dal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- You need 1 cup of grated Coconut.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Need 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
Then a tempering of mustard seeds, red The popular Indian Coconut Chutney has a well-rounded flavour that goes well with most variants of Idlis , Dosas , Appe , be it plain, veggie-topped. Coriander Seeds Chutney, Vidhai Kothamalli Chutney. Coriander seeds chutney is an everyday chutney that can be put together in minutes for breakfast or dinner. Add in fresh coconut, a piece of tamarind, jaggery and salt to the plate.
Neer Dosa with Kothamalli Coconut Chutney steps
- Clean and soak rice for 6 hours. drain excess water.
- Grind rice, coconut with adequate water to form smooth batter.
- Add salt and water to batter. mix well, it should be watery consistency.
- Carefully pour ladle of batter on hot tawa and spread. cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not flip and cook. fold the dosa on tawa. do not brown the dosa.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds, chana dal, ginger and garlic. saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and mint leaves, saute until they lightly wilt. Allow to cool completely.
- Grind coconut, green seasoning, green chilies, salt, tamarind and water to form smooth chutney.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and saute for few seconds.Add seasoning to chutney.
- Serve neer dosa hot with kothamali chutney.
Transfer the ground chutney into a bowl. Temper it with oil, mustard, red chili, asafoetida and curry leaves. Serve it with dosa or chutney. This is a simple yet flavourful chutney which is perfect to have with idli or dosa… I think this is can be used as a spread for sandwich. So I hope you all will try this and let me know what you think… So Here you go for the recipe… Recipe Source:Rak's Kitchen.