Aaloo samosa. The most detailed and to the point Aloo Samosa Recipe. Make it and enjoy. #HappyCookingToYou. (Ramzan Recipe_ For More Recipes visit: www.foodfusion.com. A bunch of young enthusiasts who love to spread the smiles on people's face.
Make samosas at home for Ramadan with this easy and quick recipe. Transfer samosas to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Samosa dough can be wrapped tightly in plastic and refrigerated for a day, or frozen for up to three weeks. Food preparation Aaloo samosa is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 25 components, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Aaloo samosa
- Provide For outer covering.
- It’s 500 gram – all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon carrom seeds.
- Give 2 tablespoon – salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon for ghee.
- Need for Water for kneading dough.
- Provide for For stuffing.
- Need 500 gram boiled potato.
- Give 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 – small piece ginger.
- Provide 6-7 for garlic cloves.
- Give 3 for medium sized onion.
- Give 200 gram for green peas.
- Require 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tablespoon for aamchur powder.
- Need 1 tablespoon – garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon for turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of asifodita.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon funeel seeds.
- It’s as needed curry leavea.
- Need 2 tablespoon oil.
- Give to taste of Salt.
- Require as needed for Oil for frying.
Samosa Dough, Mince Keem Samosa & Potatoes Aaloo Samosay – Samosas are a lovely snack for a cold day, hot day or any occasion, what about those raining days. Aloo Samosa Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Crispy Aloo Samosa recipe is the most famous puffed, deep-fried snacks that nobody In most parts of the world, people enjoy popular Aloo Samosa mostly in evening tea time. This samosa is also known aloo (potato) samosa.
Aaloo samosa instructions
- For outer covering- take all purpose flour in a plate. Add salt, carrom seeds and warm ghee in it. And mix it properly..
- Add little little water to it and make a semi hard dough. Cober it and keep aside..
- Peel and mash the boiled poatao. Choop all vegetable finally..
- Heat oil in a will. Add asofodita,curry leaves and funeel seeds to it. And fry for a minit..
- Now add chopped onions and chillies garlic and ginger to it and fry for 2 miniut. Then add peas to it and fry for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now add salt and all dry spices to it. And fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add mashed potatoes to it and mix it well. Samosa stuffing is ready..
- Now take small portion from dough. Make a small ball and roll it slightly over..
- Cut it from the center and divide it in to 2 piece. Take one piece and give it a triangle shape. And put the stuffing in it..
- Now seal it properly from all side with the help of water..
- Now heat oil in a wolk. And put samosa in oil. Cook it until it turns golden brown from all side. Cook it on medium flame so that it can cook properly from inside also..
- Samosa is ready. Serve it hot with tamarind and geen chutney..
I have had tried these Punjabi samosa recipe many times and after so many attempts I was able to prepare this perfect. Samosa or aloo samosa is a cone shaped/ triangle shaped snack recipe stuffed with aloo matar stuffing and is the most popular evening snack throughout India. Aloo Samosa Recipe, Learn how to make Aloo Samosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Aloo Samosa ingredients and How to make Aloo Samosa. Aloo Samosa- Crisp patties stuffed with spicy potato and pea filling.. Aloo Samosa is a popular street food or snack of Northern India.