Malai Kofta Curry. Malai kofta recipe – Make the best restaurant style malai paneer kofta in delicious and creamy gravy. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. But here I am sharing vegetarian malai kofta curry.
Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy. Malai Kofta Curry, also known as Shahi Malai Kofta Curry, Malai stuffed Kofta curry, Dhaba Style Malai Kofta Curry recipe in Hindi. Cooking Malai Kofta Curry is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 29 ingredients, you can begin cooking 19 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Malai Kofta Curry
- Require 2 tbsp for Oil.
- It’s 1 stick for Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of Cloves.
- Need 2 of Cardamom.
- Give 1 cup for Onion chopped.
- Provide 1 – Green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp for Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp Ginger chopped.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Require 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 cup – Tomato chopped.
- Require to taste Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 cashew.
- Give 2 cup of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Kasuri mathi.
- You need 1/2 tsp – Sugar.
- Need 1/4 cup for Cream.
- Give as needed of Kofta.
- You need 1 cup of Paneer.
- Require 1 cup – Potato boiled.
- Give 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- You need 1 Green chilli.
- Give 1/2 tsp Cornflour.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Give as needed for cashew almond chopped.
- Give as needed for Oil for frying.
Malai Kofta traces it origin to the Mughlai cuisine, where the dumplings The main difference comes from the ingredients used in making the kofta, as well as slightly variations in the curry preparation. Malai kofta, despite its name, usually doesn't contain malai or cream. You need the ingredients to not be The curry sauce that goes with the kofta is really simple to make, and it comes together quickly. Malai Kofta Curry, the mouth-melting koftas are made of fresh coconut and potatoes rather than the more common paneer-based koftas, and the gravy too is a class apart as it is neither bland nor too.
Malai Kofta Curry instructions
- For the kofymash together Panner and boiled potatoes.
- Add chopped Coriander, ginger, green chilli, cornflour, salt, and nuts.
- Mix theme well and shaped.
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown on high flame.
- For curry heat oil butter to gether. Add cardamom, add chopped onions and cooked 5-7minites.
- Add green chilli, add chopped garlic and ginger and cook 3-4minites..
- Add haldi powder, chilli powder, Coriander powder, and cumin powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Now add salt, kaju and cook 5-7minites.
- Add 2-cup water and cover till tomatoes are mashy.
- Now using ablender blend it into a fine puree.
- Strain puries and trasfer it to a pan.
- Add, kasuri methi powder, sugar, salt to taste.
- Can add water if the curry is too thick.
- Add cream, stir and remove from heat.
- Place the Kofta in a bowl and pour the hot curry on top and serve..
- Garnishing with cream.
Malai kofta is best served with roti or paratha or naan or roomali roti. Malai Kofta is a rich creamy and delicious recipe which is often served as a side dish for naan Koftas are Indian fried balls which can be either made with meat Chicken Kofta Curry or with. Malai kofta recipe in a delicious and creamy gravy. For more recipes related to Malai Kofta Curry checkout Reshmi Paneer Pepper Kadai, Paneer Urad Methi, Jain Malai Kofta, Paneer Malvani Curry. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and paneer are dunked in a creamy spiced velvety smooth curry.