Chicken Casserole In Oven.
Food preparation Chicken Casserole In Oven is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 components, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Chicken Casserole In Oven
- Prepare 400 g – Chicken pieces.
- It’s 2 for Large potatoes cut in small cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tin of mixed carrots and peas.
- Prepare 20 cl for White wine.
- Give 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Give 1 tbsp of Chicken seasoning powder.
- Need 1 tbsp of Chicken gravy powder.
- Require 50 ml – Water.
- Require as needed Olive oil.
- Provide as needed – tin foil.
Chicken Casserole In Oven start cooking
- 1: Finely chop the garlic. 2: Cover the base of a small cooking pot with oil and gently fry the garlic until golden brown. 3: Add a 1 tablespoon of chicken gravy powder, 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning powder, the wine and water. Stir and boil on high heat for 5 minutes. 4: Place the pieces of chicken in an oven dish of an approximate size of 30cm by 20cm. Also add the potatoes and the mixed carrots and peas. Sprinkle some salt and pepper..
- 5: Grab the small cooking pot and pour the contents over the chicken, potatoes and vegetables. 6: Cover with tin foil and place in the oven at 200c for 90 minutes. 7: Remove the foil and continue to cook for 30 minutes. 8: Remove from the oven and serve. 9: Enjoy….