Hilsha mustard curry. Shorshe ilish is very popular recipe for Bengalis. It is very easy to cook. Enjoy it with hot steamed rice.
Photo about Mustard Hilsha Fish Shorshe Ilsish curry delicacy cuisine Bengali potato chili. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Mustard Hilsha Fish Shorshe Ilsish Curry. ইলিশ মাছের ডিম দিয়ে বেগুন রান্না Eggplant Curry With Hilsha Fish Egg Recipe. Food preparation Hilsha mustard curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Hilsha mustard curry
- Provide 4 pieces for hilsha fish.
- Require 2 tbsp of mustard paste.
- Need 4 – green chillies slitted.
- Require 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – nigella seeds.
- Provide To taste for salt.
- It’s As needed of oil.
Stir Fried Red Spinach Recipe, Laal Saag Bhaji, How To Cook Red Spinach Curry, Red Amaranth, Nian's Cooking Diary. Mustard Hilsha Fish Shorshe Ilsish curry delicacy cuisine Bengali white background. Hilsha is the king of our fishes , we cook it in so many ways. today , lets see how to cook Hilsha Spicy curry. This Mustard Fish Curry recipe is sure to be a family favorite because of the mustard seeds and drops of Your mustard fish curry is now ready.
Hilsha mustard curry start cooking
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Add oil and shallow fry the fish and keep aside.
- Add nigella seeds and green chillies.
- Add mustard paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add water and simmer adding fish.
Shorshe Elish/Hilsha Curry – a la Carte. Dijon mustard teams with honey and curry powder in this easy, piquant marinade. In a medium bowl combine the melted butter/margarine, honey, mustard, curry powder and cayenne powder. Stir vigorously until water is well mixed into the mayo-mustard-curry mix. Add more or less water, depending on how "runny" you want the sauce to.