Carrot cake cheesecake cake. Two of my favorite cakes come together to make the ultimate spring dessert, this decadent carrot cake cheesecake. If you like carrot cake or cheesecake, you have to try this one! It's an elegant dessert that is certain to impress.
Carrot CakeDeliciously Moist Layers of Carrot Cake and Our Famous Cream Cheese Icing. Warm Apple CrispOur Delicious Crispy Nutty Topping and. Make carrot cake mixture: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Cooking Carrot cake cheesecake cake is a fun point, additionally it becomes more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 24 ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Carrot cake cheesecake cake
- Need for for the carrot cake:.
- Need 2 cups granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Provide 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp for baking soda.
- Require 1 tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp kosher salt.
- Require 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups – shredded carrots.
- You need – for the cheesecake layer:.
- Provide 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup – granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp kosher salt.
- Provide 2 for large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup for sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 cup for heavy whipping cream.
- It’s for the frosting:.
- Give 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Require 1 package (8 oz) – cream cheese, softened.
- Give 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup – heavy cream.
- Give 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Require 1 cup chopped pecans.
Stir in oil, then add eggs and mix until combined. Make the carrot cake: Shred carrots by hand or in a food processor, then set aside in a small bowl. Add ½ of the cheesecake batter, then the rest. Since I have tried-and-true recipes for carrot cake and cheesecake and frosting on this here blog, I knew I couldn't make The Ultimate Carrot Cake Cheesecake without using variations of those beloved recipes.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake steps
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with a large piece of foil. Perfectly-spiced, incredibly moist carrot cake sandwiched around a rich layer of vanilla cheesecake and then frosted with a whipped cream cheese icing. I first published this cheesecake/carrot cake recipe a few years ago, but I re-share it every year around Easter (because, just look at it!). This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake has two layers of super moist carrot cake and a layer of creamy cinnamon cheesecake! Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect cake for Easter!