Dryfruits Malai Lassi.
Food preparation Dryfruits Malai Lassi is a fun point, moreover it becomes more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Dryfruits Malai Lassi
- Give 1 cup – fresh curd (dahi).
- Prepare 3/4 +1 cup for chilled water.
- Require 6 tbsp – sugar or as per your taste.
- Require 4-5 ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh malai from top of milk.
- Give 1 tsp for cardamoms powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp – chopped cashewnuts- pistachio nuts.
Dryfruits Malai Lassi process
- In a deep vessel add curd and with wooden madani or blender whisk the curd till it becomes smooth..
- The curd should be smooth before you add other ingredients. Add sugar and whisk again..
- Add chilled water and ice cubes. Churn the madani in lassi mixture..
- Keep churning till sugar dissolves and creamy nice frothy layer is formed on top..
- Pour lassi in tall glass. Top with tbsp of malai, sprinkle cardamom powder, garnish with chopped cashewnuts – pistachio nuts..
- Serve/ Relish Refreshing Chilled Dryfruits Malai Lassi..