Cooking Sambhar Dosa is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 19 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Sambhar Dosa
- Need 1/2 cup for Split pigeon peas (tuvar dal/arhar dal) soaked.
- Give 1/4 cup – Turmeric powder.
- Require 4 tablespoons Oil.
- Provide 1 lemon sized ball Tamarind.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – Mustard seeds.
- Need 4 for Whole dry red chillies broken.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon for Fenugreek seeds (methi dana).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon for Asafoetida.
- Prepare 3-4 for Green chillies -.
- Prepare 2 1/2 inch of pieces 2 Drumsticks.
- You need 10-12 for Curry leafs -.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon for Sambhar powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Need – DOSA ingredients :-.
- Require 3/4 cups Parboiled rice soaked for 4-5 hours.
- Provide 1 cup – Split skinless black gram (urad dal) soaked for 4-5 hours,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Short-grained raw rice soaked for 4-5 hours,.
- Require 1 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds (methi dana) soaked.
- Need to taste for Salt.
Sambhar Dosa process
- Pressure-cook the dal in two and half cups of water with turmeric powder and one teaspoon oil for three whistles. Open lid once the pressure has reduced. Mash the cooked dal lightly with a wooden spoon..
- Soak tamarind in one-cup warm water, extract pulp and set aside. Heat the remaining oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add mustard seeds. When they splutter add dry red chillies, fenugreek seeds and asafoetida..
- Stir and add green chillies, curry leaves and drumsticks and cook for one minute on medium heat stirring briefly..
- Add sambhar powder, salt and one cup water. Reduce heat and simmer for six to eight minutes or till drumsticks are cooked. Add tamarind pulp, boiled dal and simmer for two to three minutes..
- DOSA : – Combine parboiled rice, black gram, raw rice and fenugreek seeds in a grinder jar. Grind well into a smooth and thick batter using water as required, little by little..
- Transfer batter into a bowl and set aside to ferment for 8 hours. Add salt, mix well and use as required..
- Coconut chutney ~~~~~~~~ firstly, keep all the grinding ingredients ready. take coconut, roasted chana dal, roasted peanuts, onions and chilli..
- Furthermore, transfer to a small blender.also add a small piece of tamarind. additionally, add salt to taste. then add hot water as required and blend to smooth cream texture. finally, add tempering and serve with dosass……&……idlisss.