Vegetable idli with peanut coconut chutney. We are a typical South Indian "idli-dosa" for breakfast family. I make this chutney at-least twice a week. The Vegetable Rava Idli combines perfectly with this traditional Coconut Chutney, which gets an amazing flavour and wonderful aroma from the You can prepare the whole chutney recipe the previous day, or you can just grind the mixture and keep it ready.
But there are occasions when there is no trace of any coconut. Either the organic vegetable Serve peanut chutney with rava idli or dosa or even pakoras or store in an. This creamy peanut coconut chutney is a hit. Food preparation Vegetable idli with peanut coconut chutney is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 23 active ingredients, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Vegetable idli with peanut coconut chutney
- Give 1 cup of rava.
- Need 1 cup for butter milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup for water.
- Need 1 for medium carrot.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 2 spoon of green coriander.
- You need 1 medium onion.
- Require 1/2 tea spoon – rai.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon for baking soda.
- Prepare – Some curry leaves.
- It’s of Salt as ur taste.
- Provide – For chutney.
- Provide 1 cup for peanut.
- Need 1/2 cup dry coconut.
- Give for Curry leaves few.
- Prepare 2 Green chilli.
- Require 1/2 tea spoon – sugar.
- Require 1 small lemon juice.
- Give – Salt as ur taste.
- Need – For tempering.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for oil.
- Require 1/2 tea spoon for rai.
- Give leaves Some curry.
Perfect for idli, dosa or anything you might want to pair with peanut goodness. Because peanut does a magic here bringing in the creamy thickness to chutney. I have been in to chutney department since years meaning I might have prepared coconut. Coconut chutney is a south indian condiment made with fresh coconut, chilies, spices & herbs.
Vegetable idli with peanut coconut chutney making
- Take a bowl add rawa butter milk then mix properly then add baking soda and salt then mix keep a side for 20 m..
- Chopped onion carrot and capsicum and coriander..
- Take a pan add 1 teaspoon oil then add rai and curry leaves after tempering add chopped veggie add some salt saute for 2-3m..
- Then add all veggie in rawa mixture mix properly.
- Take idly Stand grease with oil and pour idly batter.
- Cook in steamer 15-20m high flame.
- Serve with chutney sambhar..
- Chutney method.
- Take a pan then heat and dry rost peanut.
- Take all ingredients in mixing jar add water and grind.
- Take a pan add 1 teaspoon oil add rai and curry leaves then add chutney..
- Serve with idly dosa wada..
Coconut Peanut Chutney is easy chutney recipe with peanuts, coconut for idli, dosa, pongal, upma, vada etc. Coconut peanut chutney is easy, quick chutney recipe with minimal ingredients, it's different from normal coconut chutney here we use peanut instead of roasted gram or daliya and. Idli Peanut Chutney Recipe, moongaphalee Chutney, How To Make Idli Peanut Chutney Recipe. Peanut chutney recipe -This fiery recipe is very easy to make and share with your family, friend. It tastes great with Idli's, dosa and vadas.