Roti samosa. What do you do with extra Rotis? Mrs Manisha Shekhawat Cooking coach, Ajmer (Rajasthan). Dhanashree Shah Vartak Principal Sales Engineer at HubSpot "As a working woman, it was always difficult to cook a wholesome meal after work.
Roti Samosa. लेफ्टओवर रोटी समोसा (leftover Roti Samosa).. Automatic Roti Maker/india Samosa Forming Machine Made In China,India Samosa Forming Machine,Dumpling Making Machine Restaurant Equipment,Thailand Samosa Machine from Supplier. Try This Amazing Recipe Of Samosa With Leftover Roti. Food preparation Roti samosa is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Roti samosa
- It’s 3-4 Left over roti.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Need 1 Tomato Finely chopped.
- Need 2 boiled potatoes.
- Give as needed Green peas.
- Prepare 1 for finely chopped onion.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Grated cheese.
Recipe for Samosa, Vegetable Samosa Recipe, Making Samosas, Indian best snack recipe is easy. Do not think of calories when eating samosa. Made with flour and vegetable filling and deep fried to. These paleo samosas are so easy to make.
Roti samosa making
- Take a pan add 1tsp oil. Cumin seeds start splatter add onion chopped to it. When it starts turning brown add tomatoes to it add salt as to it..
- Add boiled potatoes mix it all. add granted cheese to it..
- Take the leftover roti fold it in the shape of samosa.fill the stuffing in it. Fry it in a pan with 2 tbsp oil..
- Serve it hot with green chutney..
To make these samosas, first make the paleo naan batter by combining tapioca flour, almond flour and canned coconut milk. See more ideas about Samosa chaat, Chaat, Samosa. Samosa chaat featuring the delectable combo of chickpea masala, crispy samosas and flavorful chutneys adorned with fresh veggies and. Commonly used words are shown in bold. Samosa chaat recipe with step by step photos – lip smacking chaat recipe made with samosas, chana masala, various chutneys and spices.