Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan. Learn how to make Eggplant and Zucchini Parmesan. Photo: Whitney Ott; Styling: Claire Spollen. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like lasagna but with slices of globe eggplant taking the place of pasta.
This take on eggplant Parmesan uses zucchini in place of the eggplant. Rather than bake the breaded, pan-fried disks as one big layered mass in a baking dish, this version features little individual. I make a simple yet delicious eggplant parmesan recipe for this video. even people that say they dont like eggplant, if you make this they will change their. Food preparation Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan
- Prepare 1 – Zucchini.
- Give 250 Grams Mushrooms.
- Require 250 Grams of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Garlicchopped.
- Require 2 Tablespoons – maida wheat flour or.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of bread Crumbs.
- Give To Taste black pepper.
- You need To Taste salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup – Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella.
- Require 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried. I have never tried to prepare eggplant although eggplant parmesan is my fav at the restaurant.not anymore! My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again. The extra prep step is This is my favorite way to make eggplant parmesan.
Zucchini (Eggplant) Parmesan start cooking
- Take a pan, add olive oil and sauté mushrooms, capsicum and chopped garlic till the mushrooms and capsicum soften..
- Then add the spaghetti sauce (if not available, tomato puree with little oregano added to it can be used) in the pan along with some pepper powder and salt. Let it cook for some time..
- By the time the above mixture cooks, take zucchini (even egg plant can be used) cut it to circles or any desired shape. Sprinkle some oil over the zucchini..
- Then take a bowl add maida (all purpose flour), breadcrumbs, pepper and salt and mix them. Take Zucchini pieces roll it over the mixture (if you eat eggs, take egg white first dip the zucchini in the egg white and then roll them in the mixture in this case don't sprinkle oil on zucchini).
- Then take another pan and shallow fry the zucchini. Meanwhile check the mushroom mix if it is done switch off the gas..
- Once the zucchini is done. Take a casserole or any baking dish you have. Slightly grease the dish with oil then pour and spread the mushroom and capsicum mixture, then place the zucchini over it in desired style..
- Once the zucchini is placed sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese as per your wish..
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 5-10 mins. Place the dish in the oven for 15 min or until the crust is golden. The dish is ready for serving..
The extra prep step may not seem worth it to. Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious classic Italian favorite! Tender eggplant is breaded in crispy breadcrumbs, then laid in a delicious bed of marinara sauce, topped with parmesan cheese. View top rated Eggplant parmesan and zucchini recipes with ratings and reviews. Eggplant, Tomato and Zucchini Casserole, Baked Eggplant And Zucchini And Parmigiana Tortino, Pasta… This zucchini Parmesan makes an excellent meat-free meal that the whole family will enjoy.