Rose Lassi Kesar Pistachio Lassi Chocolate Lassi. Lassi is a sweet yogurt drink. Lassi is often consumed as a hot summer refreshment and even at the end of a meal. In this video we will make Mango Lassi, Chocolate Lassi, Rose Lassi and Kesar pista lassi.
Summer is already started, and nothing can beat a chilled lassi. Kesar Pista Lassi Shahi Rose Lassi Cashew Mango. Rose Sweet Lassi is nothing but sweet lassi flavoured with rose syrup. Cooking Rose Lassi Kesar Pistachio Lassi Chocolate Lassi is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Rose Lassi Kesar Pistachio Lassi Chocolate Lassi
- Give of Rose Lassi.
- It’s 1 cup whisked curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp – sugar.
- Give 1 1/2 tbsp – rose syrup.
- Give as needed for almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
- Give Kesar Pistachio Lassi.
- It’s 1 cup of whisked curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp pistachio.
- Need Pinch – kesar.
- Provide Pinch for Cardamon powder.
- Prepare as needed – almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
- Provide Chocolate Lassi.
- Need 1 cup of whisked curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Require 1 tbsp – coco powder.
- Provide as needed – Grated chocolate for garnishing.
I am regularly using my blender attachment which came with my hand mixer for making lassi recipes this summer, it is very handy and less messy to wash when compared to mixie. I saw this rose flavoured lassi and few other lassi. Kesar-Pista Lassi, here's a great recipe that uses pistachio nuts and saffron to make a cool and soothing lassi. For more recipes related to Kesar Elaichi Lassi checkout Piyush, Chocolate Lassi, Lassi, Pudina Chaas.
Rose Lassi Kesar Pistachio Lassi Chocolate Lassi steps
- For rose Lassi, take a blender and add curd, sugar and rose syrup. And blend. Add two ice cubes into a glass and pour the Lassi. Garnish with almonds and pistachios..
- For kesar pistachio Lassi. Take 1 tsp of pistachios and soak them in hot water. Take the kesar and take a little bit of warm milk and add the kesar inside. Take a blender, add curd, sugar, soaked pistachios, and the kesar with Cardamon powder. Blend well. Add two ice cubes into a glass and then pour the Lassi in. Garnish with almonds or pistachios..
- For chocolate Lassi. Take a blender and add curd, sugar and coco powder. Blend well. Add two ice cubes into the glass and pour in the Lassi. Garnish with grated chocolate on top..
To begin making Kesar Pista Lassi Recipe, add the dahi, pista, saffron, cream and sugar into a mixer grinder. Learn how to prepare kesar lassi, a rich filling drink made with saffron, yogurt and cardamom as main ingredients, with full video. When I bought greek yogurt, I wanted to try lassi with it since the texture of it is so different from our curd. Lassi (pronounced [ləsiː]) is a popular traditional dahi (yogurt)-based drink that originated in the Indian subcontinent. Lassi is a blend of yoghurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit.