Palak malai kofta. Palak kofta recipe with step by step pics. This Paneer palak kofta curry has crispy soft paneer stuffed koftas dunked in a creamy onion-tomato gravy. This palak kofta recipe has many textures and flavors.
Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and paneer are dunked in a creamy Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato. Malai kofta recipe – This restaurant style malai kofta recipe is very easy to make at home. Cooking Palak malai kofta is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 13 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Palak malai kofta
- Need 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 150 gm paneer.
- Prepare 1 – potato.
- Give 4 pieces babycorn.
- Need 1 tomato (finely chopped).
- Need 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon – coriander powder.
- Require 1 for green chilli.
- Give 1 tbsp – curd.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon fenugreek(whole).
- Give 1 teaspoon – kasuri methi powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare To taste – salt.
- Provide To taste for sugar.
Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. But here I am sharing vegetarian malai kofta curry. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Palak malai kofta how to cook
- Blanch the spinach leaves and make a puree.
- Now boil the baby corns and potato.
- Take the paneer baby corns and potato and mash them together.
- Add salt half teaspoon ginger paste to it and mix well.
- Now make kebabs of the mixture and shallow fry them.
- Now heat a pan and add 1 tb spoon oil and add the whole fenugreek.
- As it started to splatter add the green chilli.
- Now add half teaspoon ginger paste,jeera dhaniya powder and salt..
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Add the puree and mix the whole thing.
- Once it is done add sugar to taste and.mix.
- Finally add the koftas and kasuri methi..
- Garnish it with the curd and serve.
Malai Kofta traces it origin to the Mughlai cuisine, where the dumplings were generally made of some kind of meat. The recipe has evolved over time to this vegetarian version. Malai Kofta is a very tasty dish to relish, and it gets much better with Palak gravy. Prepare Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming, they will love this Malai Kofta with Palak gravy. palak kofta curry isall time favourite recipe. mostly palak kofta curry is popular in weddings. Here i have an authentic recipe for the Malai Kofta Recipe – Malai Kofta Curry – Chicken Kofta Recipe.