Malai Kofta. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos. Originally Koftas are meatballs dunked in Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich. Deep fried balls (koftas) made with potato and Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and.
Usually they are made up of mashed potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Malai Kofta is a fun point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 23 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Malai Kofta
- Need For Kofta.
- You need 250 gms for – Paneer.
- It’s 2 Medium – Boil potatoes.
- Give 1 tsp – Kashmiri Lal Mirch.
- Need 1 tsp of – Garam Masala Power.
- Require 1 tsp – – Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Maida.
- You need 1 tbsp for – Mix Chopped Dry Fruits.
- Require for For Gravy.
- Give 2 for Medium – Onions Roughly Chopped.
- Need 10 for – Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of – Medium Ginger Cut into Small Cubes.
- You need 2 – Medium Tomatoes Cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Cashew & Almond Paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Fresh Cream or Malai.
- Provide 1 tsp for – Kasoori Methi.
- Require 1 tsp – Kashmiri Lal Mirch.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Give 2 tsp for – Coriander Powder.
- Require 1 tsp of – Garam Masala Power.
- You need – According to Taste – Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – Butter.
- Require 2 tbsp – Oil.
These koftas are dipped into the heavy cream. Then they are added into smooth, rich Punjabi red gravy. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine. Malai refers to the cream and koftas are deep fried paneer and vegetable dumplings in rich and creamy tomato gravy.
Malai Kofta instructions
- Sabse pahle hum aloo or paneer ko grate kar lenge or usme maida or sare ingredients mix kar lenge.
- Ab us mixture ke medium balls bana lenge or un balls me chopped dry fruits fill kar denge. Ab maide me halke se dust kar lenge jisse kofta tute nahi. Ab ek wok ya kadai me oil daalenge or in balls ko medium flame me golden brown hone tak fry karenge..
- Ab ek wok ya kadai me oil dalenge or usme onions,garlic,ginger, tomatoes ko achchi traha se saute kar lenge..
- Jab ye sare achche se fry ho jaye tab isme sare masale add kar denge..
- Ab un masalo ko achchi traha se fry kar lenge or gas band kar denge. Jab mixture thoda thanda ho jaye to use achche se grind kar ke smooth paste bana lenge..
- Ab wok ya kadai me butter daalenge or ye sara smooth paste usme daal denge or fir se ek baar halka sa fry karenge or usme cashew & almond ka paste daal ke achche se fry kar lenge..
- Jab sab achche se fry ho jaye to usme pani daalenge itna ki jitna apko gravy rakhni hai or pani me boil aate hai usme kofta balls daal denge..
- Jab gravy thodi thick ho jaye to usme fresh cream ya malai daal denge. Fir usme kasoori methi mix kar denge. Ab ek service bowl me Malai kofta serve karenge or dhaniya patti se garnish karenge..
Friends please do try this easy Malai kofta recipe at home and please do share your feedback in the All the best and Spread the Joy of Cooking. For detailed Malai Kofta Recipe please visit http. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer (Indian cottage. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy.