Whosayna’s Kaghzi Kebabs.
Food preparation Whosayna’s Kaghzi Kebabs is a fun thing, in addition it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Kaghzi Kebabs
- Prepare For of Stuffing Mince:.
- You need 1/4 kg of Chicken Mince.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (chopoed).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s dash of Blackpepper powder.
- Prepare Few of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s For of Drumstick Marination:.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken Drumsticks (slit on the inner side).
- You need 2 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s As required of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Whosayna’s Kaghzi Kebabs how to cook
- Mince Meat: saute mince with spices and lemon juice, in three tablespoon oil till done, keep off flame add onions and coriander leaves and mix well let it cool down. How to prepare: Fill a tablespoon of chicken mince in slit drumsticks and seal with thread. Then marinate the filled drumsticks with the below marination keep in fridge for three hours then chargrill or grill in oven..