Aloo Samosa or potato pastry. The samosa is made with maida flour shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed boiled potato, onions, green peas, spices and green chili or fruits. Add potatoes and mix to coat potatoes with masala mixture. Samosa dough can be wrapped tightly in plastic and refrigerated for a day, or frozen for up to three weeks.
It calls for a technique called moyan dena, which involves vigorously rubbing fat into flour between your fingers—a process that develops the flour's glutens, coats every particle with. Aloo Samosas are made from a dough made of All Purpose Flour (Maida) stuffed with a spicy potato and peas filling which is then deep fried to give a golden, crisp and flaky shell. Samosa is very commonly eaten as a snack along with tea and thus it is common item at small gatherings and parties. Food preparation Aloo Samosa or potato pastry is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 17 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Aloo Samosa or potato pastry
- Prepare 3 boiled potatoes.
- Give 1/2 cup boiled peas.
- Give 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Need 1 small onion chopped.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp carom seeds.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp – chaat masala.
- Need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide For for samosa dough.
- Give 1 cup – plain flour.
- Require 1/2 cup – water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
This samosa is also known aloo (potato) samosa. I had relished these delicious Punjabi samosa a lot during my school days. Whenever I have a Indian Punjabi samosa is an appetizing snack prepared with pastry sheet with delicious stuffing of potatoes, peas and spices. Today, am gonna share with you an all time classic Potato samosa recipe.
Aloo Samosa or potato pastry instructions
- Take hot pan add oil, add cumin seeds, carom seeds, when crackles sound come add onion,chilli, saute 2 minutes then add mashed potatoes and peas, mix well add all spices mix well and last add lemon juice, mix well turn off the flame, keep aside, rest till cool..
- Take mixing bowl add plain flour, add desi ghee mix well all together until make binds. Then ads water in lit amount, mix well and make a soft elastic dough, rest for 10 minutes with cover..
- Start making samosa take small ball of dough roll it medium thickness in round shape, then cut it in 4 parts, now add 2-3 tbsp filling on them and seal it with the help of water, now prepare all samosa like this or you can give any shape of your choice..
- Take a large deep pan add oil, when it's hot, turn flame to medium flame, and put samosa on this hot oil and cook until golden brown in colour. Serve hot with your favourite chutney sauce..
- Enjoy all-time favorite indian street snack samosa..
It is a very popular tea time snack or street side treat in India, that is served with cilantro dip and sweet & sour dipping sauce. The most popular filling is a mixture of mashed potato, seasoned with fragrant spices. Potato Samosa آلو کا سموسہ – – Golden and crispy samosa looks beautiful and tastes great in eating. Potatoa samosa is easy to make at home Aloo Aur Bhindi Ki Mix Sabzi آلو اور بھنڈی کی مکس سبزی – Give your family a vegetarian splash with this tasty dish. Samosas are prepared differently throughout the Indian subcontinent but the essence is the same: a fried pastry with a spicy savoury filling.