Cooking Punjabi Samosa is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 19 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Punjabi Samosa
- It’s Ingredients for the aloo masala.
- Prepare 1 – big boiled potato.
- You need 1/4 tsp – cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp – ginger (crushed).
- Provide 1 for onion(chopped).
- Give 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Require 1 tsp – chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- Require Handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 2 tsp for ghee.
- Require – For the samosa covering.
- Give 1 cup of Maida(all purpose flour).
- You need 1 tbsp – semolina.
- It’s 1/4 tsp ajwain( carom seeds).
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Require 2 tbsp for ghee.
- Prepare as needed for Water to knead.
Punjabi Samosa start cooking
- Heat ghee oil in a pan Add cumin seeds, crushed ginger and green chilli Sauté well Add shallots and sauté Add coriander powder and chilli powder, garam masala and salt Add mashed aloo and mix well Add coriander leaves.
- For samosa sheet. Take flour, salt and ghee in a big bowl and knead into tight-dough..
- Make balls and roll into thin sheet like a chatpati. Cut from the middle and make two hemispheres.
- Now pick one and hold in the hand like a cone. Seal the edges by applying water.
- Stuff in the fillings and seal the top Keep aside and make all..
- For frying Heat oil in. Karahi Add the samosas and deep fry until crisp and golden Serve hot with ketchup or coriander chutney..