Restaurant style shahi malai kofta. Step by step recipe of Malai Kofta. मलाई कोफ्ता रेसिपी, घर पर बनाएं स्वादिष्ट मलाई कोफ्ता. In this Malai Kofta Recipe video I have shown the Restaurant Style Malai Kofta Step by Step process. This Shahi Malai Kofta Curry recipe by kabitaskitchen.
Malai translates to cream and kofta to fried balls. Kofta preparation: Grate the paneer in a bowl and add boiled potato in it, mash the potatoes with grated paneer. Add little salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and maida, mix it well. Food preparation Restaurant style shahi malai kofta is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 22 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Restaurant style shahi malai kofta
- It’s 4 medium size of Boiled potatoes.
- Require 200 gms of Grated paneer.
- It’s 2 tbsp Kismis.
- Give 2 tbsp for Cahew chopped.
- Provide 1.5 cups for Onion paste.
- It’s 2 cups – Tomato puree.
- Give 2 tbsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup for Curd.
- Need 2 tbsp for Cashew paste.
- Need 2 tbsp of Dhania/ coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – Red chillies powder (kashmiri).
- You need 1/2 tbsp – Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Haldi /turmeric.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Give 1 tbsp Kasoori methi.
- You need 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Need 3 of Green elaichi.
- Provide 2 of tej patta/ bay leaf.
- You need 2 pcs for Dalchini sticks.
- Need as needed – Chopped corriender.
- Prepare as needed Oil for frying and gravy.
- Provide as needed Fresh cream for garnishing.
Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Deep fried koftas ( made from paneer, potatoes and carrots) are cooked in a rich malai kofta gravy. My favourite two Punjabi dishes to order at restaurants is restaurant style malai kofta and palak paneer. Both are rich and creamy Punjabi.
Restaurant style shahi malai kofta making
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes,grated paneer, dryfruits, chopped corriender,2tblsp cornflour and little salt mix everything and form kofta balls.
- Coat the kofta balls in remaining dry cornflour and deep fry.
- For gravy heat oil add whole garam masalas then lower the gas and add red chillies powder in oil mix in the oil then add onion paste.
- Cook till onion is cooked then add dry masalas and tomato purae cook well till oil is released then add curd and keep stirring on low flame add cashew paste mix well.
- Add kasoori methi and cook for 2 mins then add koftas and chopped corriender cover and cook for 5 mins.
- When donegarnish with freshcream and serve hot with naan or roti.
Malai Kofta is a rich savoury curry/gravy from the Moghlai origin. Koftas made and added to a rich tomato cream base sauce which serves as a great side dish for rotis or even pulaos. Malai Kofta is one of my fav orders in restaurants – I like both the white sauce and the tomato based one. This restaurant style malai kofta curry is so delicious and very easy to make. Deep fried paneer balls are coated with cream and added into rich red gravy.