Patti Samosas with chicken mince filling. You can also make samosas with these fillings: chicken mince, potatoes with cheese, peas OR lentils RELATED VIDEOS: Samosa Pastry. In this video I show you how to make mince or meat filling for samosas. This is a delicious minced meat recipe that you can prepare when making samosas or sandwich or as part of Your meal.
Remove from the pan and set aside. Chicken Mince Samosa – Snacks and Nibbles Scrumptious chicken mince samosa is so easy to prepare. Just make filling, wrap and deep fry. Food preparation Patti Samosas with chicken mince filling is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Patti Samosas with chicken mince filling
- Need 1 packet – switz samosa patti.
- Require 250 gms of chicken mince.
- Need 1 + 1/2 cup onion chopped finely + chopped onion.
- Provide 2 green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp jeera powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp for haldi powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Require as needed of chopped coriander leaves.
- Require To taste for Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Boil mince with green chilies, black pepper, all spice powder, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt. In a separate saucepan, add a. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! Samosas are a classic Pakistani street food but are also incredibly popular at home.
Patti Samosas with chicken mince filling process
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan,add 1chopped onion saute it,add chicken mince saute for 2mins add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 mins.
- Add all the dry masala,salt & cook till it's dry. Add chopped coriander leaves to it.when it cools add the 1/2 cup chopped onions..
- Take the samosa Patti and make into a cone type fill in the mince and fold it sealing the edges with the paste of flour and water.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry on slow flame till golden brown on both sides.
The traditional ones are usually filled with lamb mince, but there are many vegetarian variations as well. The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa The filling is so yummy that I make it just to eat with naan for dinner. I even stuffed it into puff pastry for samosa sausage rolls. Samosas are usually associated with festivity and flavour. Chicken samosa utilizes minced chicken as filling in samosa instead of potatoes or minced beef.