Methi khichdi. to make this methi khichdi recipe, i have used white ponni rice and moong dal. Presenting my favorite quick meal recipe of Methi Khichdi. Most people think is is only has when some doctor suggest you to have.
Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos. Dal Khichdi is a light and comforting dish made with rice and moong dal. Khichdi Recipe – One Pot Healthy Moong Dal Khichdi. Cooking Methi khichdi is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 18 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Methi khichdi
- Prepare 1 &1/2 cup soaked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – and 2 tbsps soaked arhar daal.
- Provide 2 tbsps for oil.
- Give 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds/ methi.
- It’s 1 black cardamom.
- Need 2 bay leaves.
- Need 2 – cloves.
- Give 1 – green cardamom.
- It’s 1 inch – cinnamon stick.
- It’s 4-5 – black pepper corn.
- Require 5-6 – slit green chilli.
- Give 1 small size sliced onion.
- Require 1 – medium size potato (cube shape).
- Provide 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- Need 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give Handful chopped coriander leaves.
- Give 4 cup for water.
Watch how she prepares Quinoa Methi. Chef Sin-A-Mon is here to show you a simple way to lighten up this once upon a time dull dish called Khichdi. Masala Khichdi is a spicy variation of simple khichdi. At my home khichdi was made just with rice and moong dal.
Methi khichdi making process
- First drain the water from rice and dal..
- Heat up a pressure cooker with oil add all the whole spices and methi saute it then add green and onion fry for few seconds then add potato and fry it..
- Now add ginger garlic paste fry for few seconds then add turmeric powder and salt mix it..
- Add the drained rice and dal mix it and cook it for a minute on high heat..
- Now add water and coriander leaves mix it, cover the lid and pressure cook on high flame for one whistle then 10-12 minutes on medium to low flame..
- After 15 minutes open the lid mix it..
- Our delicious healthy methi khichdi is ready. Serve with chutney or achar/ pickle..
- Enjoy ?..
Adding a few vegetables with spicy tomato seasoning makes khichdi a complete meal. Methi Ki Bhaji and Methi Ki Khichdi – Bring a completely new scrumptious flavor in lentils and vegetables. And put a hearty smile your family's face with great ta. Fell in love with Khichdi Experiment when we ordered in food one day Khichdi by the nature of food is meant to fill your heart and tummy with warmth and healing and. however this is simple moong dal khichdi recipe and it is ideal recipe for young kids and for those recovering from indigestion problem. i prepare this recipe quite often specially for my husband's lunch. Making of khichdi depends on which khichdi you are making.