Chilli Paneer Roll. For chilli paneer roll: • In a bowl mix refined flour and salt. Now add water slowly and start combining refined flour and water. • Chilli Paneer Roll. Classic IndoChinese fusion: Pan-seared Paneer and Veggies cooked in a mixture of Soy Sauce and Szechuan Sauce, wrapped in a Whole-Wheat Roti.
There are many ways of making it. Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap. Hariyali paneer rolls are delicious wraps or roll, It is filled with veggie and paneer cubes marinated in green marination includes coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, curd and later grilled. Food preparation Chilli Paneer Roll is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Chilli Paneer Roll
- Prepare 100 gm of Paneer grated.
- It’s 2-3 of Green Chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 8 of Samosa Patties.
- You need as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- It’s as needed of Sweet chilli sauce to serve.
Paneer Kathi Roll is a delicious snack prepared by sauteing Indian Cottage Cheese in aromatic spices and with light touch of vegetables. Paneer Rolls Recipe, How To Make Paneer Rolls Recipe. The mouth watering spicy masala of paneer wrapped in chapati or paratha is a treat to taste buds at anytime anywhere. Paneer Roll is made of spiced grated paneer wrapped in a roomali roti.
Chilli Paneer Roll step by step
- Mix together cottage cheese, green chillies, red chilli powder, chaat masala, mozzarella cheese, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl..
- Place the samosa pattis on the worktop and dampen the edges. Place a portion of stuffing on one side of the sheet and roll the sheet tightly. Seal the edges properly..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the rolls on medium heat till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce..
This quick recipe can be served as a snack and also as a main course. Tossed with chopped onions and thick gravy. Paneer wrap or paneer kathi rolls or paneer frankie – Looking for a brilliant, fuss-free way to keep your family full and Have you ever tried kathi rolls? Kathi rolls, also called frankie, are Indian style. Kathi roll is an Indian street food where Indian flatbreads are filled with veggies, chicken, mutton etc etc.