Malai Kofta (Creamy Courgette Fritters Curry).
Cooking Malai Kofta (Creamy Courgette Fritters Curry) is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Malai Kofta (Creamy Courgette Fritters Curry)
- It’s 1 Courgette -.
- Give 1 for carrot.
- You need 2 for baby corns.
- Give 1 – red onion.
- Require 2 – tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Need of small piece of ginger.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Give red chilly powder.
- It’s for garam masala.
- It’s – turmeric.
- Need gram – flour.
- Require fenugreek leaves dried.
- Need handful for raisins.
- Require for pourable cream.
- Require cooking oil.
Malai Kofta (Creamy Courgette Fritters Curry) step by step
- Grate courgette, carrot, and baby corn. Squeeze the water from the mixture..
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 2 spoonfuls of gram flour. Mix well..
- Now make small palm sized balls. Make a small hole with the thumb and put 1/2 raisins in it. Now roll the ball again between your palms..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Fry the balls. You should get 10-12 balls from the mixture..
- For curry – Blend 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, piece of ginger together. Blend tomatoes separately. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a deep pan. Add cumin seeds. When the cumin seeds start to pop, add the blended mixture in the oil. Stir it on medium flame till it starts to separate from oil..
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, stir it again. Now add the blended tomatoes. Add 1 cup of water and let it cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes..
- Add 1 spoonful of dried fenugreek leaves, and half cup of pourable cream. Stir, cook it again for 3-4 minutes on low flame..
- Add the courgette balls in hot curry right before serving. If serving later, heat the curry and add the balls afterwards..