Chicken paratha. In a smaller pan over medium heat, place on a paratha. Spoon on some of the chicken mix and place another paratha on. Chicken Paratha Roll is a full meal that comprise of all the nutritional value and delicious taste.
A paratha is a type of flatbread native to India but prevalent throughout. Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Chicken Paratha roll – Did you ever make Chicken Paratha Roll at home for iftar? Cooking Chicken paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 16 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Chicken paratha
- Give 200 gms for Boneless chicken.
- You need – Onions -2.
- You need for Boiled And mashed potatoes -1.
- Give tsp for Ginger garlic paste-1.
- You need of Garam masala -1tsp.
- Require for Turmeric powder -1/4tsp.
- You need – Green chillies -1.
- Prepare Lemon juice -1tsp.
- Require for Green coriander – 1tbsp chopped.
- Need – Oil.
- Require for Butter.
- Require – For Paratha.
- Require 150 gm of wheat flour.
- Give 150 gm – maida.
- You need Salt.
- Give of Luke warm water for kneading.
If not then don't hesitate and try it now. It is very easy to make, cook chicken and fill along with salad in paratha. Well it's definitely something super delicious, that I will say ?. Paratha is a type of flatbread that's originally from India.
Chicken paratha step by step
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste,salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice for 30min..
- Fry chopped onions with oil,add garam masala powder.
- Add this buggar to chicken and mince it.Add mashed potatoes.Mix together along with chopped gn chillies and gn coriander. Filling ready..
- Knead Wheat/maida flour with salt,ghee in luke warm water to fine dough..
- Rest the dough for 10min.
- Make paratha balls and add the filling,roll out and fry.Apply butter on top..
It's an unleavened type of flatbread which. Chicken paratha is a delicious and easy breakfast you can prepare with leftover chicken. How to make Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe. If you wish you can make this with ghee or butter. This dish is just perfect for your kid's tiffin.