Sweet Punjabi Lassi. Punjabi Lassi is one of the most loved summer drink and does not take. Now a days many variations of sweet lassi are available by adding fruit to it. Will be posting some of That's it, our luscious Punjabi Lassi is ready.
Lassi is a summer special delicious cold drink prepared. Watch how to make 'Sweet Lassi', a very refreshing summer cooler recipe by chef Kanak. Summer has arrived and it is time to feel refreshed with some mind. Food preparation Sweet Punjabi Lassi is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 4 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Sweet Punjabi Lassi
- Prepare 3 cups of chilled curd (dahi).
- It’s 3/4 cup – powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder (optional).
- Provide Some – ice cubes.
To make the Sweet Lassi (Punjabi Sweet Lassi), take thick curd in a deep bowl. If the curd is not thick, the Salted lassi will be very watery. Use chilled curd for a cold lassi or if you are using room. Punjabi Sweet Lassi Recipe – A classic, traditional beverage for hot summer days.
Sweet Punjabi Lassi how to cook
- To make sweet punjabi lassi, combine the curd and powdered sugar in a blender or mixer and whisk well till smooth. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes..
- Pour into two individual serving glasses and garnish with some ice cubes or some chopped dry fruits serve immediately..
- Do not over blend the mixture as butter may start flowing out. If you are interested, add a flake of saffron while blending the mixture. Instead of blender or mixer, you can opt the traditional way of whisking by using hand whisk. The amount of water/milk can be adjusted based on the consistency desired. Curd and milk or water should be absolutely chilled. Lassi is usually thicker than chaas or Indian buttermilk. So add chilled milk or water only as needed to bring the curd to consistency..
Punjabi Lassi is the sweet, creamy, thick and frothy yogurt-based drink. It is enjoyed all around the year, but most. One of the most popular and easy drink during summer is lassi, thick creamy lassi served in tall steel or brass glass it's a treat to have just any day. Punjabi meal is incomplete without lassi. Lassi can be prepared in two ways-salted and sweet Sweet lassi is made from yogurt and sugar.