Choco wheat oats cookies. These cookies are made with oats and wheat flour, eggless with no butter no rising agents so you can munch them anytime without guilt and satisfy your sudden chocolate cravings, yes its so easy to make them. I adapted this recipe from my oats raisin cookies. These cookies are mild in sweet, made with.
Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Add the oats and chocolate chips. The dough will be thick and I made some choco chip oatmeal and some raisin walnut oatmeal cookies. Cooking Choco wheat oats cookies is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Choco wheat oats cookies
- Give 1 cup of aata (150 gms).
- You need 1/2 cup oats (30-35 gms).
- Need 2 tbsp for cocco powder.
- It’s 50 gms powder sugar.
- Need 4 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp dahi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- Require of as required Choco chips or chooped chocolate for above cookies frosting.
Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. My next experiment will be to see if I can create a hybrid between this recipe and my all-time favorite choco chip recipe that contains vanilla pudding (do. Well, the oats chocolate chip cookies here use oats and whole wheat and are sweetened with organic jaggery.
Choco wheat oats cookies making
- First of all take a bowl and add 4 tbsp ghee or butter then beat it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add 2 tbsp dahi in it. Mix it properly until the batter becomes fluffy. Add sugar step by step (please don't put all sugar at a time) pour some sugar & mix it..this process is repeated untill all sugar dissolved in it..
- Add 1/2 cup oats in the batter and mix it properly..
- Take 1 cup aata and sieve it properly then add 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 1/2 tsp of baking powder and sieve it & mix properly.
- At last all dry ingredients is mix into batter.. And make a soft dough using hands..
- Then after 5 minutes make a round-shaped cookies and put chopped chocolate on the top of cookies.
- Then if you have microwave preheat oven at 200*C then bake for (20-25 minutes depending upon microwave) otherwise you can bake it in kadai.In kadai take a small steel stand and cover it for preheating. Then cookies are laid in plate & bake for 20-30 minutes in low flame..Then enjoy choco chips cookies.
What adds a powerful punch to the healthy I had always wondered what's so special about choco chip cookies that's driving everyone crazy. But when I tried these munchies, I have realized. I'm posting this recipe not because these are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies ever of all time. I'm pretty sure the last thing anyone needs is another oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. I mean, the sense I get is that most people have their OMG favorite recipe, and tend to stick with it.