Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes. This white chocolate and mango cake is not for the faint hearted. You can use dark chocolate in place of the white which will lessen the sweetness, and swap the mango for berries or figs to really make this cake your own. mug cake doesn't require any eggs. i am just using condensed milk to get the moisture and sweetness. guilt free cake recipe as there is no sugar added to follow the proportion of ingredients exactly to get a perfect texture and taste. if you are not fond of chocolate, you replace cocoa powder with coffee. This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is moist and delicious, and can be made for either one or two people.
Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick! Tart mangoes and dark chocolate come together beautifully in Chocolate Mango Cheesecake. Mangoes (Svay in Khmer) are so common here there's even a region of Cambodia named after them (Svay Rieng). Food preparation Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 21 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes
- Provide of Chocolate mug cake (quantity for one cup).
- Need 4 tbsp Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Require 2 1/2 tbsp – powdered sugar.
- Need 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for baking powder.
- Need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Give 1 tbsp for melted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp for milk.
- Need 1/8 tsp vanilla essence.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Give As needed for chocolate syrup for garnish.
- Give 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide for Mango Mug cake.
- Require 4 tbsp for All-purpose flour(maida).
- Require 2 tbsp – powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Need 1/8 tsp baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp – melted butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp – vanilla essence.
- Need 2 tbsp – mango pieces.
Most often, you see them in shakes but there are times you find them in desserts here.. Checkout our instant Mug Cake recipe #mangoseries. #foodieekudi #foodindia #foods #easyrecipe #foodbloggers #foodstyling #foodies.indianfood #indianblogger #indianfoodbloggers #instagram #quarantine #quarantineandchill #mango #mangomugcake #mugcake #mangorecepie. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again after you try my recipe!
Chocolate and Mango Mug cakes steps
- Add flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder to 2 or as many cups you want..
- Add milk, melted butter, vanilla essence and mix it all well. Add chocolate chips in the centre and mix them well..
- Put the mugs in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Remove and let cool and serve with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup..
- For the mango mug cake, take flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a mug..
- Add milk, melted butter and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Add chopped mango pieces and mix again..
- Put in the microwave for high for 1 1/2 minutes and take out and cool and serve with more mango pieces..
Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions. Just reduce the amount of sugar as mentioned in the recipe notes. Can I add in chocolate chips, nuts or This mango cake looks amazing. Mangos season is going on and it is a very good idea to make a mango cake. This delectable dessert has a meringue base filled with chocolate and mangoes!