Crispy Chinese Keema Samosas. Myself Shaista n I m here to help you out in every aspect of life whether it is related to your food or your life. How to make Keema Samosa recipe. Crispy and crunchy chicken samosas, none can possibly resist this… I had a long day today, on my way back home I thought I shouldn't cook anything tonight.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Keema samosa – Packed with flavourful and delicious spiced minced meat, these crispy parcels are the non-vegetarian version of classic Indian potato samosas. It's a great addition to your appetizer menu this holiday season and sensational with your afternoon tea. Food preparation Crispy Chinese Keema Samosas is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Crispy Chinese Keema Samosas
- Require 250 grams for minced chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp hoisin sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp for red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 for chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 for chopped white onion.
- Need as per taste of Salt and pepper.
- Give as required of Spring roll sheets(cut into triangles).
- It’s as required for Oil for deep frying.
As we step into the most magical. Keema recipe – Learn how to make mutton keema curry with video and step by step photos. Keema or qeema is minced meat that is popular in the Indian subcontinent and is used to prepare various dishes like curry, keema matar, keema paratha, keema samosa. Keema Samosa Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk.
Crispy Chinese Keema Samosas steps
- In a pan, add some oil, chopped green chillies and onions. Saute for a minute or two..
- Add chilli sauce, hoisin sauce and soy sauce and cook together for a minute..
- Add in the minced chicken and let it cook for 5-8 minutes until the chicken is properly cooked. Put aside to cool..
- Using water, samp the edges of the spring roll sheets and put the minced chicken filling. Crimp the edges properly to make sure it’s properly sealed..
- Deep fry the chicken pockets for 2-3 mins, until golden brown..
- Get rid of excess oil with a kitchen towel and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce..
Welcome to SooperChef, your ultimate kitchen companion that guides you to make delectable and unique dishes every single day by providing you the complete recipe, ingredients. Crispy samosa with Keema. really a heavenly recipe. Samosas are one of the delicacies famous in the month of Ramadan. It is also enjoyed otherwise in any season or occasion. Its crispness and softness is a treat for people of all ages.