HideAndSeek Choco Cake.
Cooking HideAndSeek Choco Cake is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of HideAndSeek Choco Cake
- Require 2 packet – Hide and Seek Biscuits.
- It’s 1 tsp – Sugar.
- Require 1 cup of Milk.
- Give 1-2 tsp for butter or oil.
- Give 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp for Baking soda.
- Require handful – Choco chips.
- You need as needed of Dark chocolate pieces (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup – Sprinklers.
HideAndSeek Choco Cake step by step
- First of all, break the biscuits and put them in the grinder jar..
- Add sugar and grind it into the powder. Now transfer the biscuit powder in a bowl. Add baking powder and mix well..
- Meanwhile, heat a Kadhai, add one cup of salt in it and spread it with the help of spoon or spatula. And place the stand in it. (As shown in the pic) Important Note : Cover it with the lid and Preheat the kadhai at least for 10 mins on medium high flame..
- Now add milk in biscuit powder mixture (make sure you are adding milk in small portions). Make a smooth batter then add baking soda and mix well..
- Now Grease the cake tin with butter or oil properly. Then transfer the mixture into cake tin..
- This step is optional. Now add melted dark chocolate pieces in cake mixture (as shown in the picture). Cover it with mixture and tap the cake tin..
- Now place the cake tin carefully in preheated Kadhai, as the Kadhai is very hot. Now cover with lid. Let it bake for 20-25 minutes on low medium flame..
- After 25 minutes, open the lid and Check the cake, with help of toothpick or knife if it comes out clean that means it's ready. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Now take it out from cake tin to plate carefully. Then start decorating the cake as you like. I have used Hershey's chocolate syrup and some sprinklers. Serve..