Chicken Seekh Kebab.
Cooking Chicken Seekh Kebab is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 16 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Provide 500 gms – boneless tender chicken.
- It’s 2 for medium sized Onion chopped.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Ginger-Garlic paste.
- Provide 2 – green Chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch – chopped Coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tablespoon of Besan/Chick pea flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon Chat masala.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon – Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- It’s 5-6 of Cashew crushed.
- Need 1 tablespoon – Ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard oil.
- Provide to taste Salt.
Chicken Seekh Kebab making process
- Take 500 g of boneless chicken and cut them in small pieces..
- Take a food processor or mincer and place chicken pieces, chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander, crushed cashews, all the spices, besan, cream and salt..
- Mince all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste..
- Keep aside the paste for about half an hour so that all the flavours incorporate well to the minced meat..
- Grease your hand with little oil. Take a handful of the kebab mixture and place it on a satay stick or seek with your hand as shown in the picture. Press the mixture around the stick to shape it in the form of a log..
- Similarly make all the kebab logs and try to give some thumb impression to bring the authentic kebab shape..
- Heat a griddle/Tawa with a teaspoon of mustard oil..
- Place the satay sticks or seeks to the hot Tawa and cook in high heat at first 3-4 minutes. Rotate the sticks in between..
- Then reduce the heat so that the kebabs cook from inside also. Rotate and press the kebabs with a spatula. Bust with few drops of ghee in between..
- In the meantime heat a piece of charcoal in the open flame..
- Place an aluminium foil in the Tawa when the kebabs are almost done. Put the burning charcoal in the foil and immediately add in 1/2 teaspoon of ghee..
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon of ghee on the burning charcoal. Smoke starts to emit..
- Immediately cover the griddle/Tawa with a lid so that smoke infuse to the kebabs and the kebabs will have a wonderful smoky flavour as like restaurant kebabs..
- After a minute remove the lid and your kebabs are ready. Transfer them to a dish..
- Repeat the process and cook all the kebabs. Note that you don't overcook the kebabs. Overcooking will make them dry form inside..
- Gently slide each kebab from the stick and serve them hot with your favourite chutney or raita. They are juicy from inside full of flavours..