Samosa with tomato sauce/coriander chutney and tea. Tomato Chutney Recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, tangy & tasty chutney made from tomatoes. It pairs extremely well with idli, dosa, uttapam Onion Tomato Chutney – Easy Recipe with no tempering and with flavors of onions.
And everything goes pretty easy and fast, as it is mostly throwing ingredients together in a pot or blender. Crispy samosa and masala chai make a wonderful combination, but samosas are also served with green mint chutney or tangy tamarind chutney. Samosa is available in almost all parts of India, and each region has its own authentic style of preparing the snack. Cooking Samosa with tomato sauce/coriander chutney and tea is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Samosa with tomato sauce/coriander chutney and tea
- Prepare – For dough:.
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tsp for oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare for For filling:.
- Give 5 of potatoes.
- Need 1 cup for green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp for salt.
- Give 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 inch – ginger.
- Need 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp for coriander leaves.
- You need of as required Oil for frying.
Coriander Tomato Chutney or Green Chutney is a simple and delicious chutney made with tomato, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and spices. Coriander chutney with tomato or green chutney is a delicious & easy chutney prepared with coriander leaves & tomato. It is refreshing & tangy condiment which goes with nearly everything from samosas to parathas, biryanis to pulaos, etc. It is an integral part of the Indian chaats such as Bhel.
Samosa with tomato sauce/coriander chutney and tea making process
- Knead a semi soft dough..
- Boil the potatoes, peel and smash them. Now add all ingredients for the filling. Mix well. Now take the dough divide in equal balls. Roll the ball and make a chapati. With a knife make the chapati half. Now take one half and with your fingers make a cone, add the filling, cover it and seal it with little water. Make all samosa in the similar way. Deep fry in batches till golden brown and crispy. Serve hot with sauce and chutney.
Tomato chutney recipe for south Indian breakfasts like idli, dosa, pesarattu, pongal or roti, paratha. Spicy, tangy and flavorful tomato chutney. Tomato chutney is a basic condiment made with tomatoes & spices. Add tomatoes, chili, garlic, ground cumin, salt and turmeric. Samosas- makes a great samosa sauce.