Bhujiya stuffed mini samosas. Ingredients for Potato stuffed Mini Samosa. Piping hot and mouth drooling mini samosas are ready. Serve these tempting samosas with green coriander chutney, sweet chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
This easy snack recipe is ideal for occasions like kitty parties and anniversaries or can be served as a evening snack. Above all this while whole India is dipped with the sweetness of its desserts bhujiya grips everyone's heart and samosa clinch the taste buds. Farsan Mini samosas are tangy, scrumptious and most relished snack to serve during supper with hot beverages. Food preparation Bhujiya stuffed mini samosas is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Bhujiya stuffed mini samosas
- Require 1 cup Maida.
- Prepare 1 pinch Ajwain.
- You need 1 pinch – Hing.
- Need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Give as per taste for Salt.
- Give 1/2 cup of Aloo bhujiya namkeen.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion finely chopped.
- Give as required – Oil for deep frying.
These tempting and scrumptious stuffed samosa can be served as starter or finger food in any party. Stuffed Mini Dosas are a formidable contender to samosas! When you are bored of serving the same old samosas and kachoris at high-tea, cocktail or chaat parties, try this exciting snack instead. The mini dosas are conveniently made of a green gram based batter, which requires no fermentation.
Bhujiya stuffed mini samosas instructions
- Mix in the bhujiya and onion and grind to a coarse mixture. Keep aside..
- In a bowl add maida salt ajwain and salt. Add oil. Mix the dough until it holds shape. Add some water and knead a stiff dough..
- Pinch a small portion of the dough and roll out into a puri. Divide it into two parts. Take a portion seal edges so that it looks like a packet. Stuff the bhujiya mixture and seal the edges well. Repeat for the whole dough..
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the samosas till golden brown and crisp on medium low flame. Enjoy with tea and sauce..
Aloo Samosa- Crisp patties stuffed with spicy potato and pea filling.. Aloo Samosa is a popular street food or snack of Northern India. There are many variety of filling which can be used to stuff in the samosa ,you can be experimental and creative to make many different types of samosas but nothing. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Moong Dal stuffed Mini Samosa are a wonderful snack to serve this Diwali.