Amritsari naan chole with meethi lassi.
Cooking Amritsari naan chole with meethi lassi is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 15 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Amritsari naan chole with meethi lassi
- Give 1 bowl maida.
- Prepare 100 gms safed matar(chickpeas).
- Need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Require 2 – big sized onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Give 3-4 tsp – tamarind pulp.
- Give As Required for Lemon juice.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – chaat masala.
- Need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare Few for Coriander leaves.
- You need 2-3 tsp – Butter.
- Require 1/4 – meetha soda.
Amritsari naan chole with meethi lassi making
- Firstly wash safed matar thoroughly 3-4 times and soak overnight..
- Pressure cook for 15 – 20 mins on medium low flame..
- Now sieve maida and add little salt and 2 tsp and soda in it..
- Rub with hands till it becomes breadcrumbs texture..
- Make semi soft dough by adding little water..
- Cover dough with damp cloth for 10 mins..
- Now add raw chopped onions tomatoes, salt, pepper, green chillies, green chopped coriander and tamarind paste to boiled safed matar..
- Add lemon juice according to your taste..
- Now make potato masala by adding salt pepper chopped onions green chillies and coriander..
- Make small dumblings and make parantha like allu ka parantha..
- Wet little one side of parantha and put that side on the hot tawa first..
- Now turn the tawa onto the flame and cook the other side of naan..
- As it sticks to the tawa with the help of water it will give the tandoori effect to our naan..
- Cook both sides on the direct flame..
- Serve with white butter, salad and safed chole chaat..