Lava mug cake. Just like your favorite molten chocolate lava cake but made in a mug! Molten chocolate lava cake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. A rich fudgy cake filled with warm melted chocolate.
Not all mug cakes are born equal though. And this mug cake recipe delivers on that chocolate lava deliciousness big time. Chocolate Lava Mug Cake [Low Carb & Keto]. Food preparation Lava mug cake is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 11 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Lava mug cake
- You need For Dry of ingredients–.
- Provide 1 cup maida.
- Give 1 packet – Chocolate biscuits.
- Need 1 tbsp Baking powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Baking soda.
- Require For for Batter.
- You need few drops of vanilla essence.
- Need 1 cup – Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup dark chocholate.
This recipe is a fast, cheap and out of control Keto lava cake. Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is moist and fudgy, with a warm molten center. Made in the microwave and ready in minutes, this easy treat is perfect for chocolate lovers! I previously made keto lava cakes before and while I love those, I wanted to create a microwave mug version.
Lava mug cake process
- First sift a cup of Maida, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- Finely crush a packet of chocolate biscuit in a mixer grinder and sift it in that bowl.
- Take 1/4 cup ghee to that add 1/2cup condensed milk. Then Mix with a whisker.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Whisk the mixture well. If your mixture looks very thick add a little bit of milk. If the mixture is thin add some more Maida..
- Add a tbsp of coffee to have a great taste.
- Take 3 coffee cups and fill 1/4 of the cups..
- For lava, we need to take dark chocolate, melt it with a double boiler method and freeze it for some hours. It looks thick! (prepare the lava earlier).
- Add 3 tbsp of prepared lava to each of the cups.
- Now add some more batter above the lava layer. (WARNING:-This process should be done fast as baking soda starts it's reaction and if taken a lot of time cake would spoil).
- Put the cups on a preheated oven at 180 degrees or at convection mode.
- After 25-30 mins our lava mug cake is prepared to Enjoy the cake as your evening snacks in this lockdown..
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Molten Lava Mug Cake is smooth, velvety and insanely good. This chocolate mug cake is the best recipe out there! You may have to adjust the.