Crispy rava poori with potato sabji. Suji Puri or Rava Pur is a very delicious crispy Indian bread recipe. Sooji ki Puri is prepared with semolina and wheat flour dough frying into a crispy puffed flat-bread. These suji poori goes well with any curry based dish like aloo subji (potato curry), pumpkin or kaju matar as well as with raita.
Poori masala makes for a good breakfast or lunch or brunch. When I took the pics, I had also made aamras to go along with the pooris. The combo of aamras and any potato sabji with pooris is too good. Cooking Crispy rava poori with potato sabji is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 20 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Crispy rava poori with potato sabji
- Give 2 cups wheat flour.
- Give 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for oil.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp flax seeds powder.
- Prepare For of curry:.
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare Few Curry leaves few.
- Give 1 tbsp for Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Give 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Give 1/4 tsp – each ginger garlic chopped.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Need 1 for Green chilli chopped.
- Need 1 for tomato chopped.
- Provide As required oil for frying poori.
You can serve potato masala with Poori or chapati or with a side of chopped onions or coconut. Simple Poori Recipe । सूजी का बिना तेल का इतना टेस्टी चटपटा नाश्ता कि खाके होश उड़ जायेंगे Suji Stuffed Balls Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel the skin off.
Crispy rava poori with potato sabji how to cook
- First make dough with flour salt rava (samolina) and flax seeds by adding oil with the help of water and make a little stiff dough not too much tight. Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Now heat a oil in a pan add cumin seeds when crackle add ginger garlic,curry leaves and onion green chilli saute a minute or raw smell of onion and garlic goes of and good smell came.add tomato and saute till golden brown add all dry masala and boiled potatoes roughly mashed with hands pieces also shown in the potatoes mix well and add water as gravy you needed. If like little cream or malai in it it gives good texture. It's optional. Sprinkle coriander leaves..
- Make poori in medium hot oil till golden and serve with potatoes baji and green chutney and onion chopped with green chilli.Enjoy this yummy and mouth watering breakfast. Once in a month it is no harmful or when ur guest is there..
Cut into smaller pieces and place in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and allow potatoes to cook until they are soft. Easy to make crispy snacks of Potato Crispy fingers. Relish these with steaming hot cup of tea or coffee. Take boiled potatoes,peel and grate them.