Ooey Gooey Nutella Brownies.
Food preparation Ooey Gooey Nutella Brownies is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Ooey Gooey Nutella Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup for all-purpose flour.
- Give 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 – eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup for Nutella.
- It’s 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed.
- Require 1 tsp – vanilla extract.
- Need 1/4 cup for Butter, melted.
Ooey Gooey Nutella Brownies how to cook
- Preheat the oven to 325° and grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix flour and salt in a small bowl, set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix beaten eggs, Nutella, brown sugar, and vanilla..
- Add 1/3 the flour mixture.
- Alternate the melted butter and the rest of the flour mix..
- Pour your Nutella brownie mix into your prepared 8×8 pan..
- Tilt the pan to get your brownie mix into the corners. Do not tap the pan to get rid of the bubbles, they are important..
- Pop your brownies in the oven for 25-35 minutes. I like mine a bit under done so they are super chewy..
- **hint** Test brownies with a toothpick 2 inches from the edge of the pan and not the center. The edges become overdone if tested on the center..