Chocolate Caramel Pudding.
Food preparation Chocolate Caramel Pudding is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 16 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Chocolate Caramel Pudding
- Give For of chocolate ganache:.
- Provide 8 for chocolate oreo biscuits, crushed.
- It’s 4-6 – roasted walnuts, crushed.
- Need 100-120 grams dark chocolate.
- Prepare 50 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp – coffee.
- Need For of Caramel:.
- You need 3 tbs sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – cooking cream.
Chocolate Caramel Pudding instructions
- Take 100-120 grams dark chocolate and slice it into thin pieces..
- Keep it in microwave for melting for 30 seconds. If need be maximum another 10 seconds but not more than that. (If you don’t have microwave then you can melt it on double boiler)..
- Now in a separate bowl mix 50 ml cooking cream and 1/2 tsp coffee..
- Take out melted chocolate and add cream and coffee mix into it..
- Keep mixing it gently till it get thicken..
- Keep the chocolate ganache aside and let it cool down..
- Now heat up a pan on medium flame, and add 3 tbs sugar into it. (Do not stir, just let sugar melt it's own).
- When it turns golden yellow, add 1 tsp butter to it and mix..
- Add 2 tbs cooking cream. Lower the flame..
- Now stir and mix well..
- As the caramel gets darker, you switch off the flame completely..
- Keep it on side to cool down, keep stirring it so that sugar doesn’t form into crystal..
- Once caramel sauce cools down. Start with the combining..
- Now in a glass, make the layers of chocolate biscuits, caramel sauce, few pieces of roasted walnut and chocolate ganache respectively..
- Keep it in fridge for some time to set.
- Enjoy Chocolate Caramel Pudding..