Chicken Teriyaki Kebabs.
Cooking Chicken Teriyaki Kebabs is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Kebabs
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1inch.
- Prepare as needed of Sesame seeds, for garnish.
- You need as needed of Sliced green onions, for garnish.
Chicken Teriyaki Kebabs how to cook
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature..
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine teriyaki marinade and chicken; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally..
- Preheat grill to medium high heat..
- Grill and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes, per side..
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired..