Corn Khichdi. Here is simple recipe of corn (makai) chevdo or khichdi. Its mildly spiced grated corn slowly cooked in milk. Sweetcorn khichdi is a very tasty dish made using tender corn cobs.
Well, this Makai ni Khichdi is perfect for such times. Cooking the corn kernels in milk imparts a very comforting flavour, which is characteristic of khichdi. Corn Khichdi is a very simple khichdi recipe which made with crushed sweet corn kernels and rice. Food preparation Corn Khichdi is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Corn Khichdi
- Provide 1 cup – rice.
- Need 2 tablespoons for moong dal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for grated Ginger.
- Give 2 tablespoons ghee.
- Require 1 for red chilli one green chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hand pounded paper.
- Require 1 teaspoon jeera.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon – mustard seeds.
- You need Few for curry leaves.
- You need 4 tablespoons corn.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
I love the sweet, spicy and tangy flavor of this recipe. It is served with curd, pickle or any Indian chutney. गुजरात स्पेशल- कॉर्न खिचड़ी (Gujrat Special- Corn Khichdi). Gujrat Special- Corn Khichdi. कॉर्न सेहत के जितना हेल्दी खाने में उतना ही स्वादिष्ट. Khichdi also known as khichadi or khichuri is a comfort food that's most commonly eaten all over India.
Corn Khichdi start cooking
- Wash rice and moong dal keep it aside..
- Add ghee in a cooker add jeera, both kind of Chillies, Kadi Patta, grated Ginger, pepper, mustard seeds. Allowed to crackle. Red rice and dal fry for 10 minutes. Add 3 cups of water and sweet corn then salt. Cook for 2 whistles in a low flame..
Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos. Dal Khichdi is a light and comforting dish made with rice and moong dal. Khichdi Recipe – One Pot Healthy Moong Dal Khichdi. Be wary of 'khichdi' government: PM Modi in Azamgarh Instant Pot Quinoa Khichdi, one-pot wholesome meal made with quinoa, lentils and veggies!