Paneer pakode with spicy MaTtHa.
Food preparation Paneer pakode with spicy MaTtHa is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Paneer pakode with spicy MaTtHa
- Give 1 cup – Chopped paneer.
- It’s 3 cup of gram flour.
- Require 1 tbsp of Eno.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 glass Buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 – Green chilli.
- Require As needed Curry leaves.
Paneer pakode with spicy MaTtHa start cooking
- Mix gram flour, salt, lemon juice and water..
- Keep it rest for 10-15 min..
- Now add eno and chopped paneer in batter..
- Heat the oil, then add paneer and flour batter..
- Fry all the pakode..
- For mattha:- take buttermilk, salt, cumin powder, green chilli-garlic paste and water..
- Mix all the ingredients..
- Heat the oil add mustard seed and curry leaves for tadka..