Healthy Mixed Veg Khichdi. My Cooking My Style- Simple Veg Biryani.! Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos. Khichdi Recipe – One Pot Healthy Moong Dal Khichdi.
Oats mixed Vegetable and moong dal khichdi is a delicious and healthy Indian recipe for breakfast. Once vegetables are cooked, add oats and mix it well. Delicious Oats Vegetable Khichdi is ready to serve with cucumber and coriander raitha or any pickle. Food preparation Healthy Mixed Veg Khichdi is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Healthy Mixed Veg Khichdi
- Require 1/2 cup for moong dal.
- Require 3/4 cup of rice.
- Need 1 carrot cubed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped beans.
- You need 2 tbsp for green peas.
- Require 1 of onion chopped.
- Give 1.5 tsp ginger paste.
- Provide 1 pinch hing /asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Need 1 for dry red chilli.
- Give 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 bay leaf.
- Require 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee/clarified butter.
- Require To taste salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp sugar.
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Khichdi Recipe. Mix vegetable khichdi is a simple recipe for preparing the popular rice and lentil based recipe called khichadi. Added vegetables to the dal and rice mixture makes the vegetable khichadi a complete meal in itself. Mixed Lentils & Vegetables Khichdi – A vegetarian, one-pot, gluten free dish with lentils, rice and vegetables, cooked in ghee, turmeric and red chili Referred to as the Indian "comfort food", it is often used for babies and the elderly, a healthy meal that is easy to chew, digest and SO good for the body!
Healthy Mixed Veg Khichdi steps
- Dry roast yellow moong dal.Wash and soak both rice and dal separately for 30 minutes.Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pressure cooker.Add chopped onion and sauté. Then add chopped carrot and beans.Toss and add rice and dal. Add turmeric,bay leaf,salt and sugar to taste.Add 3 cups water and close lid.Pressure cook 2 whistles and release steam after 5 minutes..
- Heat 1 tsp mustard oil and sprinkle cumin seeds,dry red chili and hing.Add green peas and sauté. Pour this over khichdi. Add some more water,toss and boil 5 minutes.Sprinkle garam masala and ghee and few green chillies. Serve fuming hot khichdi with roasted papad and dry cabbage curry..
Mix veg khichdi recipe (मिक्स वेज खिचड़ी रेसिपी) is a delicious and nutritious recipe because lentils and fresh vegetables used in it. Mix veg khichdi is prepared by rice (basmati rice is best), mung dal, masoor dal (split red lentils), chana dal (chickpea lentil), and fresh vegetables with few indian spices. A healthy and delicious combination of rice with loads of vegetables. Now add all vegetables and green chillies. Mix very well and let garlic change its color.