Chicken wrap with coleslaw (burrito). These Homemade BBQ Chicken Wraps are truly bursting with flavour. Served with a homemade tangy coleslaw Grilled BBQ Chicken and coleslaw are a match made in heaven. Chuck it in a tortilla wrap and you've Top with coleslaw, then chicken, then fold as it were a burrito (or just simply roll it up).
Lay your wrap down, place a small hand of spinach in a strip to one side of the centre. Top with coleslaw, then chicken, then fold as it were a burrito (or just. The Best Chicken Coleslaw Wrap Recipes on Yummly Food preparation Chicken wrap with coleslaw (burrito) is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 15 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chicken wrap with coleslaw (burrito)
- You need of For chapati.
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tsp dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of For coleslaw.
- You need 1/4 of th cup greek yogurt or hung curd.
- You need 1/4 of th cup mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of feta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup shredded boiled chicken/ leftover cooked chicken.
- You need 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small piece chopped beetroot.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
Shredded Chicken And Coleslaw Wrap, Vegan Bbq Tempeh Coleslaw Wrap, Chicken Chicken and Coleslaw WrapFood.com. coleslaw, chicken breasts, dressing, flour tortillas, crushed pineapple. This portable recipe is perfect for outdoor dining in the summertime. We like the fun, fresh spin on regular coleslaw using pineapple and toasted almonds. Coleslaw Chicken Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Chicken wrap with coleslaw (burrito) how to cook
- Put dry yeast and sugar in a cup of warm water. Keep aside to activate the yeast..
- In a big mixing bowl add flour and salt and mix..
- Add the activated yeast mixture and mix well..
- Knead well to make a soft dough. Add extra water if needed..
- Keep the dough covered for about an hour or till dough becomes double in size..
- After an hour take out the dough and make medium sized chapatis same like our regular chapati out of it..
- Keep the chapatis aside and start making the coleslaw..
- In a mixing bowl add mayonnaise, hung curd, feta cheese and mix well..
- Add the shredded chicken, chopped veggies, chopped fresh herbs, dry herbs, chilli flakes and crushed black pepper..
- Mix well so as to make everything in a homogeneous mixture..
- You can add paneer also in place of chicken..
- You can also make some french fries and add to the wrap..
- Now take a prepared chapati, spread some coleslaw. Add some more herb if you like..
- Add some french fries if you like and make a wrap..
- Like this make all other wraps. Cut each wrap diagonally and serve at room temperature..
Pulled chicken sandwiches with crunchy coleslaw is an easy grilled recipe. Pulled chicken sandwiches with crunchy homemade coleslaw is an easy grilled recipe. Tender white meat tossed in a tangy barbecue sauce and served on a toasted bun for the ultimate handheld meal! Make these tasty wraps with pork roast cooked in barbecue sauce, mixed with delicious homemade coleslaw and spooned into Old El Paso® flour tortillas. Healthy Chicken Burrito Wraps. by SkinnyMs.