Cooking Chocolate Pudding is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Chocolate Pudding
- Require 500 ml – milk.
- Give 1/2 cup – sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp cream.
- Provide 2 Tbsp for cornstarch.
- Provide 2 Tbsp for cocoa powder.
- Require 4 Tbsp for Dark chocolate.
- Require Pinch salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Require 2 Tbsp – rice flour.
- Need 1 – white chocolate chopped to garnish.
Chocolate Pudding how to cook
- In a board cut the dark chocolate fine..
- In a bowl add sugar, cornstarch, rice flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix well..
- Add milk to it slowly and keep stirring.
- Bring it to heat on a medium flame and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add chopped dark chocolate to it, stir, add cream and stir on medium flame. Keep stirring..
- Set aside and add vanilla essence.
- Pour in fancy bowls or glasses and keep it at room temperature..
- Refrigerate for an hour and garnish with chopped white chocolate..