Raw mango chutney or khatta meetha chutney. Kachchi kairi, or raw mango, is etched in all of our summer memories. we know we can't resist it 🙂 So making something really quick but utterly delicious. Summer is here and one thing that's cool in this heat is MANGO. Whether its raw or ripe we all love mangoes.
Mango, being a seasonal fruit, is consumed during summer times. Raw mango chutney – this recipe of green mango chutney is my mom's and we usually have this mango chutney with dal-rice or with rice The ingredients for mango chutney recipe are easily available in the kitchen. If you do not have fresh coconut, use desiccated coconut like I have done. Cooking Raw mango chutney or khatta meetha chutney is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Raw mango chutney or khatta meetha chutney
- Provide 1 for Raw mango.
- Require 1 cup Sugar or as per taste.
- Need 1 tsp for kalonji seeds or carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp saunf or fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp for red chilli flakes.
- You need 1-2 bay leaves.
- Provide 3-4 for black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds.
- Need 1 tsp – salt.
- Require Pinch for yellow food colour.
- It’s 1/2 cup for water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Meetha chutney is a sweet and tangy condiment or chutney had with Indian chaats. It is made with Seedless Dates, Jaggery and Tamarind. Deep fried Indian snacks like pakoda, samosa, batata vada use Mumbai Roadside Meetha Chutney as a dip. Wash raw mango in running water. green mango chutney recipe, mango chutney sauce with step by step photo/video. tangy & spicy condiment from raw/unripe this mango chutney recipe was shared by raghavendra bhat from bangalore, india, who also works as a chef in one of the restaurant in bangalore. he has shared quite.
Raw mango chutney or khatta meetha chutney making
- Take a pan,Pour sugar and add water and let it boil and melt until string consistency.
- Add carom seeds,black pepper,red chilli flakes,bay leaf,fennel seeds,salt,food colour, jeera to sugar while boiling.
- Then pour Raw mango and let it boil and get cooked until it becomes little soft and it will leave water.Keep boiling till the sugar syrup gets it's thickness or consistency,not very thick nor watery..
- Let it cool and cover it with net to avoid vapour.. Even after cooling it will gain thickness..
- Finally add vinegar as preservative to store for long life in a glass jar..
Recipe Index » Side Dishes » Chutneys/Dips » Raw mango chutney recipe (Green mango chutney). But for other verity like dudhi thepla, mooli thepla; we prefer chutney or chunda on side. So last time when I made lauki thepla, I have made this chatpati raw mango chutney to go with it. Nothing spells relief quite like the sensation of sipping on cool khatta-meetha kairi ka panna. Here are some amazing benefits of green or raw mangoes.